North Carolina based Industry Nine has released their new Torch Trail wheelsets and hubs . The wheelsets are called the Torch Trail 24 and the Torch Trail. The new wheelsets drop a decent amount of weight and offer great new features.
- Easily convertible axles – front hub can be 9mm QR, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle / rear hub can be 10x135mm QR, 12x135mm, and 12x142mm | DH hubs have spacing of 12x150mm and 12x157mm
- Better bearing seals with less friction
- Thicker spokes with T8 torx fitting on the end
- New rims in 24 or 32 hole / tubeless compatible / 23.4mm internal width
- Lighter weight
The Trail 24 wheelset is available in 26″, 27.5″, and 29″ versions with 24 spokes while the more aggressive built Trail is available in 26″ and 29″ with 32 spokes.
They are also offering classic j-bend spoke style hubs. They have the same new features as the complete wheelsets in 28 and 32 hole versions.
You can read a lot more about the new Industry Nine Torch Trail Wheelsets and Torch hubs in the following articles:
- Industry Nine Unveils New Wheels and Hubs
- Industry Nine Introduces New Trail Wheels & Lightweight Hubs