I’ve read quite a few mountain bike books over the years. I’ve bought many for myself and I’ve perused others at local shops and the bookstore. There is a lot of great knowledge out there to better prepare you for racing, repair and maintain your bike, as well as show you new skills to work on.
Below I’ve created a selection of my favorite books available at Amazon. Some of these books are newer and some are classics. I’m sure there is something to be learned in these books for everyone at every skill level.
- Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance: The World’s Best-Selling Guide to Mountain Bike Repair
- The Bicycling Guide to Complete Bicycle Maintenance & Repair: For Road & Mountain Bikes
- The Mountain Biker’s Guide to Colorado
- Mastering Mountain Bike Skills
- Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair
- One More Horizon: The Inspiring Story of One Man’s Solo Journey Around the World on a Mountain Bike
- Mountain Bike!: A Manual of Beginning to Advanced Technique
- Divide By Two Wheels: Racing a Mountain Bike Unsupported, 2,700 Miles from Canada to Mexico On the Continental Divide
1 thought on “Suggested Mountain Bike Books”
Awesome list, bro.