Project 321 Show New USA Made G2 Hub
Project 321 out of California has released their new G2 rear hub. It features Industry Nine's Torch freehub system and rolls on angular contact bearings. The new G2 hubs weighs 70 grams less than their previous model. You can check out all of the sizes and colors available below. The hub retails for $390 and is made in the USA.
- Weight 274 grams.
- Available axles: 135mm QR, 135mm x 10mm TA, 135mm x 12mm TA, 142mm x 12mm TA or 135 bolt on
- Utilizes the six pawl / 120 point engagement Torch freehub system by Industry Nine.
- Hub can be converted to any axle or free hub body style (XX1 or standard) at any time
- 32H and 28H patterns available now.
- CNC engraved logo (not laser etch or sticker).
- 3 year warranty for defects in materials or craftsmanship.
- Made in the USA.
Comes standard with Enduro ABEC 5 bearings which include two angular contact bearings. Bearing upgrade options include:
- Enduro ZERO Ceramic Hybrid add $84 (includes 1x Zero ceramic bearing and 3x grade 5 ceramic hybrids).
- Available in Standard Freehub Body or XX1 Freehub Body.
- Six extra freehub body springs included.
- Available in RED, BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, GOLD and SILVER. Speciality colors available in PINK, PURPLE, and ORANGE (with limited availability).