Guerrilla Gravity B.F.C. 42T Rear Cassette Cog
Guerrilla Gravity is getting in on the wide cassette range train. They’re offering their B.F.C (Big F*ing Cog or Better For Climbing) 42t cog for pre-order. In the pre-order you can also purchase a RaceFace wide/narrow front chainring for the perfect 1x drivetrain setup. Their latest Facebook update said the B.F.C. cogs should be coming in next week. Check out their site for more details. If you’re looking for more details on 1x drivetrains, check out my previous guide article on the topic.
- Machined from 7075-T6 heat treated aerospace grade aluminum
- 42T for maximum cassette range, from steep climbs to high speed descents
- Guerrilla Gravity designed Short/Tall tooth profile for 21 shift points and immediate gear changes
- Additional 7 chain ramps for extra shift boosting every 0.14 revolutions
- Works with Sram and Shimano cassettes
- Extra wide spline interface designed to work with aluminum freehub bodies
- 83 grams
- Made In Colorado
- Sleek look designed to compliment any bike build.
- Better For Climbing
- 100% Moar Enduro